Kat visits the “Mornings” show in Sydney, Australia. (x)
Kat’s Q&A Panel | Sydney, Australia
- Kat loves Joy Rich fashion - 90s, old school high fashion. Versace and gaudy pieces too
- Kat convinced herself the toilet was haunted in her hotel
- Kat says shes the biggest scaredy cat on the show :)
- Kat dyed her hair, because she felt like it. When shes off set, she loves to explore her #freedom.
- Kat’s least favorite scene was when she had to bury Grams. The scene was right after she had buried her real Grandma.
- Kat’s greatest fear is not being a good person and doesn’t want the show to affect the person she is!
- Kat sees a glimmer a hope for her character on the show.
- Kat thought having Elena’s humanity switched off was terrible. She was a bitch.
- Kat would like Bonnie to develop chemistry with someone who is a series regular.
- Kat loathes when she has to chant the spells on the show. They are hard to remember & it has to be complete silent on set.
- Kat sometimes get confused when Nina plays both characters. She has to even ask sometimes if shes Katherine or Elena today?
- Kat says Bonnie wouldn’t give up being a witch but she ( Kat ) would have skipped Mystic Falls a long time ago!!
- The scene where her eyes were rolled back scared her cause she actually couldn’t see anything! She even had a mini panic attack.
- Kat is obsessed with Game of Thrones
- Kat finally got the last mix for her latest single. And she wants to start releasing asap. JUNE 2013
- Kat can TWERK